ASM-300 anti seize lubricant is a soft paste with a very high molybdenum disulphide (MoS2) content for use as an Assembly, Anti-Seize or Anti-Scuffing compound.
ASM-300 anti seize lubricant reduces maintenance costs in many industries: aircraft, automotive, chemical, construction, food processing, heavy industry, marine, metalworking, mining, oilfield, nuclear, paper, power generation.
• ASM-300 anti seize lubricant is capable of withstanding pressures of up to 100,000 psi. (7,000 kgs/cm2)
• Temperatures of up to 450°C. .
• Also provide excellent long lasting lubrication for sliding surfaces
• Can be used as a pre-treatment for heavily loaded plain bearings.
• At higher temperatures ASM-300 anti seize lubricant provides a bonded film of molybdenum disulphide solid lubricant to metal surfaces