Grease Graphite-264 is a non-melting for extremely high temperature lubrication. It has good oxidation, thermal and mechanical stability, adhere to metal surfaces for maximum function under the most arduous operating conditions. Thermally stable at temperature in excess of 240?C.
Grease Graphite- 264 is suitable for use in many types of bearings, both plain and anti-friction. Unlike normal grease, Grease Graphite-264 will not soften under increasing temperature. Recommended for sleeve bearings, ball joints, steering gears drive, universal joints, open gears, chain drives and many other applications requiring a grease of the highest thermal stability and performance. When used at temperature up to 200?C or higher, bearing should be packed more fully and require more frequent regressing.
- Non-Drop, Non-Melt even at high temperature.
- Excellent load carrying characteristics.
- Resists softening under conditions of high speed.
- Inhibit oxidation, thus ensuring protection against corrosion.
- Contains purified graphite that helps to prevent damage after the base grease is wiped off.