Inhibitol-10 is a uniform blend of selected anodic inhibitors in powder form, prevents corrosions of most metals, including aluminum, brass, cast, copper, lead, solder, steel, tin and zinc in aqueous systems.
- Inhibitol-10 effectively inhibits corrosion of wide range of metals and has very few limitations.
- Inhibitol-10 is present in less than the recommended concentration, it will not lead to localised attack. Any resulting corrosion will be mild & spread uniformly over the metal surface.
- If Inhibitol-10 is present in excess of recommended concentration, no harm will be done.
- Inhibitol-10 has no deleterious effect on non-metallic construction material such as rubber, plastic or timber.
- The buffing effect of Inhibitol-10 will help to prevent development of acidic conditions, which may occur in some environs.
- Inhibitol-10 presents no problems in handling & feeding it is readily soluble in water.