MOTOROL Rinvac grade oil is manufactured from high viscosity index base oil. This oil is further incorporated with rust inhibitors, antioxidant and antifoam additives for optimum performance under variable load conditions.
Recommended for use in :
1. General and rotary vacuum pumps
2. High vacuum diffusion pumps
Suitable where ambient temperature is above 0ºC
and maximum operating temperature does not
exceed 100ºC. Not recommended where corrosive
gases are involved.
High viscosity index ensure adequate viscosity in
sever operating conditions.
Good film strength
Good anti-wear, anti – rust properties.
Low vapour pressure and high stability
Meets ISO 6743-3-DVC
- Characteristics Test Method 32 46 68 100
- Colour ASTM D1500 0.5 0.5 0.5 0.5
- Kinematic Viscosity at 40 °C (cSt) ASTM D445 29-35 42-50 61-74 90-110
- Sp Gravity at 29.5 °C ASTM D1298 0.83 0.835 0.85 0.86
- Flash Point °C, Min ASTM D92 210 215 220 240
- Pour Point °C, Min ASTM D97 (-)33 (-)27 (-)27 (-)21
- Copper strip corrosion ASTM D2272 1A 1A 1A 1A