PRISTA LITHIUM 2 is lithium thickened lubricating grease based on high quality mineral base oil. The grease contains antioxidants, rust and corrosion inhibitors and AW additives as well as water resistance and mechanical stability improvers.
The product is a general multipurpose grease suitable for a wide spectrum of applications within given temperature limits.
- Good Mechanical Stability ? This is particularly important where poor mechanical stability can lead to grease softening with subsequent loss of lubrication performance and leakage.
- Good Water Resistance and Rust Inhibiting Properties ? formulated to offer high levels of resistance to water wash-out. Have the ability to protect bearing surfaces against corrosion, even when the grease is contaminated with water.
- Fair Load Carrying Capacity ? Contain anti-wear additives which enable them to protect the metal surfaces against failure.
- Very Good oxidation Stability ? Specially selected base oil components have excellent oxidation resistance. Their consistency will not alter in storage and they withstand high operating temperatures without hardening or forming bearing deposits
- Wide Range of Applications ? Industrial and Automotive
PRISTA LITHIUM 2 is a high quality multipurpose grease for general lubrication under normal operating conditions and loads in both industrial and automotive applications.
The product offers good mechanical stability and corrosion protection, making it suitable for bearing lubrication even in wet environments. It is formulated for lubrication of all kinds of universal applications in transport, agriculture and off road equipment.
The application temperature range is from -300C to +1200C (max +1300C).